Monday, August 3, 2015

How to Surive This Life Without Goin' Crazy and Shootin' Up The Town

On account a God ain't done give us a spirit a fear, but one a power, 
and a love, and a sound mind. -2 Timothy 1:7  

I shot the Sheriff. -Bob Marley
 
We need a inoculation against goin' crazy these days. Folks is snappin' left and right. Did ya ever wished we had a shot ye could take to keep ye from goin' plumb nutty and shootin' up the town! It's a little scary all the folks that's up and goin' crazy these days! 

Well I'm here to tell ya that there is an shot ye can take to keep ye from goin' crazy. It's called King Jesus. When a body asks Jesus to come into his life, ye git his Spirit too, livin' on the inside. It calms ye. Speaks to ye. Tells ye ever'thang is gonna be ok.  We need that now more than ever. 

Jesus is real, folks. I know ye don't wanna become no dead burned Christian and have all yer friends laugh and point, but that's the price ye pay in this ole world, on account of the world belongs to ole Slewfoot and he's always attackin' us and makin' folks think badly of us...when we're the only one's that tryin' to do right! Go figure. 

I know what it's like to not be a Christian, and I know what it's like to be one, and I'd rather be one. No matter what kinda hell the Devil puts me through here, I know I'm on my way to heaven....and I also know I ain't goin' plumb nutty and shootin' up Memphis!


Stevie Rey is the mostly sane Author of The Hillbilly Bible series.

No comments: